EQUINE SPORTS MASSAGE
The benefits of Equine massage therapy is becoming widely recognized and made use of in this country. For years trainers to the top equine athletes have been employing these skills in their daily management, thus preventing injury or poor performance due to muscular imbalance, pain or tension.
Massage detects the early indications of discomfort and provides you with information that can enhance performance, health and aid the prevention of injury. Massage is used along with conventional and alternative health care as well as proper training techniques enabling your horse to perform at an optimum level.
INJURY PREVENTION & REHABILITATION
Massage detects the early indications of discomfort and provides you with information that can enhance performance, health and aid the prevention of injury.
We can work closely alongside your vet to develop a holistic approach to your horse’s rehabilitation and help develop a comprehensive management program. Massage is used along with conventional and alternative health care as well as proper training techniques enabling your horse to perform at an optimum level.
- Manipulation of soft tissue to release muscle tension & relax muscles by increased flow of nutrient-rich blood
- Prevention of injury by increasing pliability, mobility & flex- ibility of soft tissues
- Improves athletic performance & motion range
- Increases muscle tone
- Creates balance in the body
- Provides a calming effect by releasing endorphins
- Aids to transport excess fluids & toxins from the body by lymphatic drainage
- Reduces inflammation & swelling in the joints, thereby alleviating pain
PERFORMANCE CENTER MANAGER
Swedish certified Equine sports massage therapist and Equine laser therapist. Dedicated to provide best possible solution for horse and owner at all times.
Equestrian since a young age, with a background of managing stable of Polo horses as well as working with Quarter horses, competing in western reining, trail and pleasure.
‘’Growing up, my mother always pointed out the importance of massaging and stretching my horses which later became my passion and profession. To this day, I am mesmerized by the beauty and strength of these athletes. Every horse and case is individual and should be treated as such’’